Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I've decided to join the race...



I've been living vicariously through MANY other bloggers. It's a vicious addiction that causes me to refresh my favorite blogs OVER and OVER again in the span of eight hours. Of course I never, ever, read blogs while working!

But, I think blogging is a good thing. It allows me to have insight into the lives of people I've never met or even thought may have existed outside of my little world. Some people are so huge in the blogging world that they are superstars and make me swoon at the thought of meeting them in real life. Every time one of elite personally responds to one of my inane comments, I feel like I did when I got my first Little Pony Doll - All giddy and special.

Blogging encourages people to read and write. Most posts are less than 500 words but usually they are concise, witty, insightful, humorous and make me ponder. It's a new form of communication, people opening up their diaries for the rest of us to read and for us to realize that our lives suck or those people lie really well.

So, yes, I've succumbed...I'm a blogger.

No comments: